Do you wish to arrange your next leisure trip to the Land Down Under?
Being a continent, there’s no shortage of places to visit and fun stuff to engage in during your holiday.
With a bus charter, you can easily book for Hobart day trips, conveniently going around Tasmania, its capital, and the rest of Australia. So, don’t just stop at visiting one city when you can explore other destinations in Oz.
Explore famous attractions and embark on equally famous activities. Take a different route and do something most tourists wouldn’t do.
In any case, you’ll experience something more pleasant and exceptional, including day trips Hobart visitors highly recommend.
Plus, you’ll find accommodation and rare sightseeing adventures that are worth exploring.
- Enjoy the beautiful summit view of Mount Wellington and the Organ Pipes, a dolerite cliff to as such due to its organ-like shape.
- Check out Mona, where history and wine are in one place.
- Shop at the Salamanca Market and the Farm Gate Market.
- Enjoy a hands-on encounter with animals at the Zoodoo Zoo.
And there are plenty more to add to your day trips in Hobart.
Where else can you to in Australia besides the capital of Tasmania?
- Check out the Capricorn Caves, an immense limestone cave system that has limestone caverns and a cathedral that formed naturally.
- Commune with nature at the historic Rockhampton Botanic Gardens, and the stunning Mount Archer National Park and Mount Archer.
- Experience the wonders of Rockhampton Heritage Village, a recreated town, and the Archer Park Rail Museum to see what an antique tram looks like.
- Explore Finders Chase National Park and go on a picnic, go camping, and enjoy a hike.
- Enjoy a self-guided boardwalk visit at the Seal Bay Conservation Park.
- Go sledding and sandboarding at a sand dune network called the Little Sahara.
- Marvel from a great distance the iconic Admirals Arch, a natural rock formation made up of stalactites.
- Savour aboriginal dishes at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park.
- Be amazed at the majesty of Barron Falls from a lookout area with a panoramic path leading to it.
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of the beach of Palm Cove.
- Uncover the secret of the Rainforestation Nature Park.
Apart from the best Hobart day trips, you should explore other destinations in Oz worth visiting. Make your life easier by booking all your travel needs beforehand.
Find a bus charter for Hobart day trips
Because Hobart is best enjoyed with a group, book a spacious transport from Bus Tours Tasmania, the company you can rely on to make your journey more enjoyable and convenient.
From transfers to day tours in Hobart and across all of Australia, they’re the company to call.
So, the next time you plan to go on Hobart day trips, charter a bus from Bus Tours Tasmania. With plenty of leg room and space for luggage, you can practically go sightseeing straight from the airport.
What is even better is that you can book a bus online.